This is IT guys– my final gift guide for the season! I enjoy doing these, but they are SO much work so I’m pretty jazzed this is my last one :) I hope they have been helpful and useful for you in your shopping!
- A faux fur coat.
- is JUST stunning and comes in other colors too.
- A in a lucite holder.
- The perfect nightshirt— complete with sweet polka dots.
- I love my Laundress products- this kit is a great introduction.
- This tiny canvas is only $20– leaving cash for a frame like this!
- This stylish workout outfit is under $55 today– leggings, top & sweatshirt!
- A great pair of statement studs.
- Drunk Elephant is an awesome line, this is a fun try-it-out kit!
- We all need to drink more water- reminds you to drink!
- A grey greek key throw from my collection!
- A charming bracelet.
- Beautiful vases from McGee and Co.
- I love the colors available for
- Google Home Mini & Light starter kit! Turn the lights on and off with your voice!
- A classic backpack (Andrew seems very much more into backpacks than briefcases these days)
- This decanter and glasses set is deceivingly affordable.
- A great stocking stuffer.
- These boots are shockingly under $100!
- Put some fancy hot sauce in his stocking!
- A classic plaid shirt is always needed/ wanted.
FOR KIDS & PETS
- I have not met a kids who isn’t into these trains sets!
- A stylish h rocking toy.
- that turns your kids drawings into a classic boat tote from our favorite local shop Cece duPraz.
- Henry is OBSESSED with his “iPad”.
- If we had a bigger house I’d get this trampoline for Henry!
- A soft bowling game will keep them busy!
- DEAD over this leather bowtie collar.
- This leash is super pretty too!