While I am almost 15 weeks along in my pregnancy, I have yet to develop a baby bump. Instead I have what I like to call a “baby gut”. I’ve only gained a couple pounds so far, but my body has changed already, my tummy is rounder and softer and my boobs are RIDICULOUS. No seriously, I’m busting out of DD bras and have no idea what to do from here- am I going to have to have bigger ones made on Etsy? Crocheted maternity bras anyone? Anyways, I’ve been able to still wear my regular jeans, but I am prefer to wear them with looser tops and alternatively, looser dresses. And I have to be able to wear a bra or watch out.
But pregnant or not, who doesn’t like to wear more forgiving things, especially in spring and summer where loose and flowy is the name of the game? So I rounded up some of my current favorites that I’ve loved wearing for those who also have a little one growing or perhaps just have a Chipotle burrito baby bump to conceal. :)
5. This black Emerson Fry top is also great for when you need to dress up but feel less than willing to wear something clingly. Modern and loose but structured, I pair mine with skinny denim or black pants and fun leopard heels or sandals.
I have worn four times already since getting it a couple weeks ago! I love it paired with a navy tank (but be careful, if those tassels get wet they leave blue dye on your white jeans!)
9. Another perfect Madewell summer dress I picked up last weekend. Paired with a skinny tan leather belt and sandals I can see myself wearing this ALL summer (the elastic waist and full skirt is perfect for growing bumps).
10. I bought these Liz Lange Maternity tanks before I had even a HINT of a change to my body because they are so thick (not sheer at all) and so long! I love them, pregnant or not! Totally a secret source for those who like longer tanks for layering!
13. So this top is for both non-pregnant and pregnant ladies. It’s awesome as you can wrap the waist for as much or little concealment as possible. This picture shows it on a non-pregnant woman but Nordstrom (where I got it) shows it on someone with a belly. Totally versatile and SO flattering on and in many colors.
I have a leopard print version of and am obsessed. It’s short but loose and SO comfortable!
15. I bought this Banana Republic boyfriend dress shirt a few weeks ago and LOVE, LOVE it with skinny pants. If you are short this will be too long and big on you, but if you are taller it’s perfection.