As I was putting these together I realized that my Christmas list is kind of color coordinated (minus the china). Seriously, this was not intentional. Apparently 2014 is the year of pink, black, tan and leopard (duh). I am so grateful for such an amazing year, and even more grateful that my book manuscript is DONE as of today (champagne for EVERYONE!!!!) but that doesn’t mean I can’t ask Santa for a thing or two…. or fifteen.
1. I still want a light pink coat. I have this one in emerald and I wear it a lot.
2. I need shoes somethin’ fierce. Seriously, I’m not one of those girls that buys shoes all the time. These black and white cheetah Loubs are TO DIE FOR.
3. Ditto to these cool strappy, paneled black suede numbers.
4. I managed to lose one of my small diamond studs down a sink drain years ago. I really need a new pair, like these .
5. I also need HOT DAMN earrings. Like these tassels I blogged about last week that I love.
6. This black cashmere/wool sweater is a MUST. Winter uniform.
7. My current black leather coat is a $27 number from Forever 21. I think it’s time for an upgrade.
8. I quite like this scent. I like the bottle even more.
9. Leopard and leather. My jam. (And a great gift for girlfriends).
10. We need some new towels quite badly. with custom monograms are amaze. But I would be happy with these Pottery Barn ones with black monograms.
11. A nice jar of La Mer. My winter saviour!
12. I would do “naughty list” things for this Adler bookshelf for my bedroom.
13. I have the Joan of Arctic boots, but the new wedge version of them are PERFECT for New England winters. Paired with skinny jeans or leggings you can look hip and still be warm with some snow traction!
14. Oh hey two tone Miu Miu bag, how ya doin’?
15. I will keep asking for this until I get it. Hear that Santa? I was SO good this year! I WROTE A FRIGGIN’ BOOK!
16. This Julie Voss horn pendant
17. . I mean, it’s true, but holy hell this made me laugh!!!
18. I am still in love with Juliska’s Country Estate in blue. LOVE.
19. Looking forward to reading this new book about fashion designers homes.
OK, I’m signing off until Friday (look for my For Her Gift Guide). I hope you all have a wonderful, relaxing Thanksgiving!